The following is from MIVA, in Nanaimo. Let me know if you're thinking of participating.
Our MIVA cycling club is hosting an interclub TT challenge series and would like to invite your club to compete.
The series includes 4 TIme Trials:
15k May 10th. Grafton Road, Errington
20k May 24th. Nanaimo River Road (NRR)
40k June 14th. NRR
15k July 5th. NRR
* Teams will consist of 3 riders from each club
* Each club team must be mixed (both male and female)
* One rider on each club team must ride Merckx style (no TT bike, no aero bars, no aero helmet, no aero wheels)
* Each rider will compete individually
* Times from the 3 club riders will be added together for a total club time for each event
* Fastest club time will be awarded 10 Points for the win, 2nd fastest club 8 points, then points will be awarded as follows 7 6,5,4,3,2,1,1,1,1
* At the last TT on July 5 the overall club winner will be announced earning bragging rights
* If by chance there is a tie then we will use the fastest total club time from the last event
All riders must be members of Cycling BC.
Riders can signup online using our webscorer system. There will be a $5 fee per rider for each event. Riders should check in with the starter by 6:30. First rider off at 7pm, and then at 1 minute intervals after. No drafting permitted.
It would be great to let me know if your club is interested in competing. If you have the numbers, we welcome multiple teams from each club. Any questions please email me.
We are excited to host this challenge and are hoping your club can bring it!
All routes are out and back
NRR 20K and NRR 40K
1 post • Page 1 of 1