Help Norman Marcy Ride to Conquer Cancer.

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

norman marcy

Help Norman Marcy Ride to Conquer Cancer.

Post by norman marcy » Tue May 14, 2019 11:27 am

On June 21 it is the longest day of sunshine and National Aboriginal Day, but it is also the day that my little brother died of Lung and Bone Cancer last year. On the anniversary this year we will spread his ashes in the river that he and I, as kids, learned to fly fish on, in Wells Grey Park. I like to think my brother held on until the 21st to squeeze as much light into his life as his last day would allow.

This has been a hard year for all of us. Guilt, longing, loss of love are among the emotions that we all have been feeling as family and friends. It is no different for you and the loved ones that you know and who will be affected by cancer.

I am once again riding in the Ride to Conquer Cancer to do my part in raising money and awareness in fighting Cancer. I have started the donations with my own $250 contribution. Last year you and I raised over $7,000. Let us beat that this year!

Please See my Personal Page for the ride in support of the BC Cancer Foundation by clicking on the link below:

https://secure.conquercancer.ca/site/TR ... fr_id=1712

Please follow to the DONATE NOW button and give what you can.

Even Better would be for you to sign up and raise the $2500 minimum needed for the ride.
PM me if you want help getting started

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Norman