Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs
- Posts: 1084
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:24 pm
- Location: Victoria
We should ride tomorrow, I think. Especially after you eat all of that candy you're stealing from your kids. OBH at 06:00, thinking maybe Camosun-UVic-Haro-Gordon Point-MtDoug-BowPark-Summit-Topaz and spin down to Shoal Point. Anyone?
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:19 pm
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:56 pm
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:29 am
In, but I might “go home” before coffee.
- Posts: 1338
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:33 am
I'll be there if I wake up. My bike has brakes again, so the ride won't be as scary as the last one.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 am
I could post a video-if I had the parts.
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:58 pm
We’re both going to try to sneak out and back in before the kids cause too much damage.
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:36 am
- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:27 am
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:30 am
I may get out...recovering from flu-ishness that's kept me out since the weekend.