FOUND: women's small Sugoi bright green cycling jacket

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

joannafox

FOUND: women's small Sugoi bright green cycling jacket

Post by joannafox » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:54 pm

I've been trying to find the owner of this really nice womens small bright green Sugoi cycling jacket since last Fall. It came back with the TS youth team from a race and apparently none of our kids owns it. It didn't occur to me that it was another TS rider - duoh. And I've only just realized there's a receipt in the jacket pocket and it was someone from Victoria that bought it at Trek Bikes in October 2018 with a pair of Bontrager gloves. (debit card, no name, believe me, I've checked).
It wasn't in our TSCF lost and found, so am thinking it came back from a COTR race and someone left it in our tent. I'm now checking with COTR Council of the Cross if they remember anyone asking for the jacket. COTR races after its purchase were PA, Nan, Lake Cow and Vic/Provs. Yeah, it's a stretch, but it's a pricey thing to lose and by the looks of it, only worn in the mud once. Lemme know if this rings any bells! Thanks! (contact me at 250.532.2312)

Ann

Re: FOUND: women's small Sugoi bright green cycling jacket

Post by Ann » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:00 pm

I think it might belong to someone with the Trek group that I sometimes ride with. I've sent them an email about it.

If not, you could contact the Trek Store with the receipt number and they could probably look it up.